Friday, January 6, 2012

My FAVORITE Cookie: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip


    Let me introduce you to my favorite cookie. It has all of the things I love in a cookie...peanut butter, chocolate, and no gluten!! Not to mention it is made with kitchen staples (chocolate chips are a staple in MY house). The recipe easily doubles to make a larger batch (trust me, you will probably want to double the recipe). These cookies are always gone in a flash when I make them at my house. I hope you love them as much as I do. 

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Brown Sugar
1  egg
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Chocolate Chips

Pre-heat oven to 350 deg. In a small mixing bowl combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and soda. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Add chocolate chips and mix until chips are evenly distributed.

Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 12 min. or until cookies are a golden brown. Remove from oven and let the cookies rest for 4 min. before removing them from the baking sheet. After the 4 min. use a spatula to move the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.

I love that this recipe has so few ingredients (not pictured: Baking soda. He was too busy for the photo shoot)
99 % of the time I don't take the time to measure the brown sugar or peanut butter. I just eyeball it and dump them in! Shhh don't tell!
I also don't measure the chocolate chips......because if you get extra chocolate in there, who cares!?!
Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet
After taking the cookies out of the oven, allow them to cool for 4 min. on the baking sheet. If you don't do this they WILL fall apart!



 Hurry and hide some of these cookies for yourself. They will be gone before you know it!! Enjoy.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment